- This event has passed.
Panel of CEOs from some of Chicago’s fastest growing tech startups
May 30 @ 6:00 pm
Chicago’s tech ecosystem is rapidly growing, largely driven by the continued emergence of B2B technology companies solving real problems for their customers. We’re really excited to have 5 CEOs of some of the fastest growing enterprise technology startups in the city joining us to talk about their experiences building B2B companies in Chicago.
Our panel includes:
• Tim Handorf (CEO, G2 Crowd)
• Jett McCandless (CEO, project44)
• Kristi Zuhlke (CEO, KnowledgeHound)
• Jeremie Bacon (CEO, Synap)
• Donna Salvatore (CEO, Megalytics)
As always, food and drinks will be provided. Please RSVP on this meetup page ahead of time so we can provide a list of guests to security.