Focused on your success
When you work with Solving IT, you’ll work with people who are passionate about finding you positions that match your abilities and preferences. The goal of our candidate care program is to provide you with unmatched service that earns your respect and loyalty.
Benefits & Perks
Solving IT understands that benefits are a critical component to long term employee retention. We provide an extensive set of benefit plan options to our valuable employees.
- Medical/Prescription Health Insurance: You may choose a medical plan that is the best fit for you and your family. Company contributions are dependent on plan selected.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health plan option: When you enroll in a High Deductible Health Plan, you can set aside pre-tax dollars to an HSA savings account to cover current and future health expenses.
- Dental: The plan offers in- and out-of-network coverage.
- Short-Term Disability: Protects you from loss of income if you can’t work due to short-term illness, injury or pregnancy.
- Long-Term Disability: Protects you from long-term loss of income.
- Life & AD&D Insurance: Pays a benefit to your beneficiary if you die or suffer serious injury as a result of an accident.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: Allows you to save for retirement with pre-tax dollars.
- Paid Time Off/Holiday: As arranged with your recruiter, you have the potential to receive vacation, personal, and holiday paid time off.
In addition, we provide our consultants with the following perks:
- Regularly scheduled parties and events to socialize, unwind, and network with one another.
- Personalized attention and support, including one-on-one meetings with your Solving IT representative.
- Financial rewards through our internal Referral Program and Technical Assessment consulting.